Need to find aligned candidates for your open roles but aren’t sure where to start? Using candidate sourcing tools can level up your search efficiency and results. With consistent effort and easy-to-use tools, you’ll have a recruiting pipeline full of time-worthy candidates.
Here are a few tools that we’ve tried. Perhaps one (or more) will be the right fit for your business needs.
Free Boolean Search Builder
If you’re new to building Boolean search strings, this tool can guide you through the process.
By filling in a few simple prompts like this:
You’ll get a search string like this to paste into your Google search bar, leading you to the LinkedIn profiles of candidates that meet these criteria.
[http://www.google.com/search?q=+”technical+recruiter” OR “IT+recruiter” OR “IT+sourcer”+”Fintech” AND “big+tech” -intitle:”profiles” -inurl:”dir/+”+site:www.linkedin.com/in/+OR+site:www.linkedin.com/pub/](http://www.google.com/search?q=+”technical+recruiter)
Finding Candidate Profiles plus Contact Information
If you want a tool that will allow you to find candidate profiles and get their contact information all in one place, you can check out these popular tools. Each provides a similar product with a few unique features (which we’ve listed below) and varies in cost. Any of these options will provide you with aligned candidates and the contact information to get in touch with them.
SignalHire Unique Features:
- It’s the least expensive option that we’ve found in our research.
- Accounts can be shared between multiple users.
RocketReach Unique Features:
- Real-time verified data
- The browser extension allows you to find candidate contact information on any website.
- You can upload lists of candidates with “bulk lookup” to find up-to-date contact information and work history for each candidate on your list.
HireEZ Unique Features:
- You can upload a job description and let HireEZ populate your search criteria and create a Boolean search string for you.
- You can access links to candidate social profiles without the use of credits.
- Candidate profiles include a brief company description within the work history for easy research without leaving the platform.
Now it’s time to show off your sourcing talent (and quite a bit of willpower and perseverance) as you hunt for aligned candidates to fill your open roles and grow your business.